We have attended to a number of break-in repairs recently which could have been avoided by a simple security-check.
Infinity Locksmiths offer this service free-of-charge, visiting your home of office to provide an obligation-free quotes & recommendations on how to increase the level of security & lower your risk of forced-entry.
We have also implemented strict processes that along with our consistent use of World Health Organization-approved Personal Protective Equipment will ensure the highest level of risk-reduction with relation to the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
These measures include:
- Social Distancing requirements are strictly adhered to by our team, including our on site locksmiths. From greeting our clients at the commencement of the jobs to processing payment & providing keys on completion, our locksmiths maintain a
distance of 1.5 metres at all times.
- The use of New Gloves on every job.
The gloves are donned on leaving our van & are not removed until returning to our van on completion of the job. All Locks, Keys, Remotes, Safes, Alarms, Intercoms & Access Control Systems provided are handled with gloves only.
- Face Masks are used on jobs identified as high-risk. This may be due to a client meeting the criteria outlined by the Chief Medical Officer or confined space issues. Any client can request that a mask is worn & our locksmiths will comply.
- Hand Sanitiser is used regularly by our locksmiths in addition to our use of gloves.
It’s a practice our locksmiths have utilised for a long time before our recent implementation of gloves.
- Disinfectant is used on all tools & equipment regularly. Our vans are disinfected regularly & our uniforms are washed in accordance with World Health Organisation guidelines.
These measures further reduce the risk of potential transmission of the COVID-19 virus.Click Here to see our certified COVID19 Training Certificate